David Blair Couch
Elected to the Wood County Commission to a 6-year term in 2012.
Married to Kim Lantz Couch (Director Camden Clark Hospital Foundation) Reside in Vienna WV with their two Children, Will and Jamie who attend Greenmont Elementary and are very active in a variety of sports at Vienna Recreation.
Owner/Operator, DC Fleet Sales providing Hertz Car Rental and Penske Truck Rental services to the Mid-Ohio Valley.
Current Boards and Commissions
- President: Wood County Community Corrections
- President: Wood County Parks and Recreation Commission (Mountwood Park)
- Co-Chair: Mountwood Park Events and Marketing Committee
- President: Mid-Ohio Valley Regional Airport
- Co-Chair: Mid Ohio Valley Regional Council
- Member: The Annual David Couch ALS Tournament Committee
- Member: The David Couch ALS Fund Advisory Committee Through the Parkersburg Community Foundation
- Board of Directors: WVCorp (West Virginia County Liability Risk Pool Corporation)
- Non-Profit Risk Pool to provide measurable cost savings and superior liability insurance to member counties and their political subdivisions.
- Board of Directors: WVDLC (West Virginia Drug Lab Corporation) Non-Profit
- Drug Testing to support Community Corrections and Drug Courts Statewide.
- Board of Directors: Smoot Theater
- Board of Directors: Downtown Task Force (Parkersburg)
- Board of Directors: Mid Ohio Valley Health Department
- Board of Directors: The Area Roundtable
- The Wood County Development Corporation
- Head Coach: Vienna Recreation, Under 10 Soccer Team